36.25 hours per week
An opportunity exists for a talented and experienced Examinations and Registry Coordinator to join us to manage and coordinate the delivery of a high quality student records and examinations function at the Altrincham and Stretford campuses ensuring all learners details are up to date and accurate in the student records database.
This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College. A major refurbishment programme is planned for the Stockport Campus and this represents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to drive transformational change for students and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
Key areas of accountability include:
• Successfully manage & coordinate the Examinations and Student Records functions ensuring compliance with The Trafford College Group’s policies and procedures and JCQ requirements.
• Line manage the Examinations and Registry Assistants to deliver a high quality Examination and Student Registry function to service users in line with the Trafford College Groups values.
• To arrange casual invigilation staffing as required, ensuring proper training is provided and exams are conducted in accordance with Awarding Organisation requirements.
• To be responsible for devising and implementing appropriate rotas for full and part time enrolment both during the main enrolment period and throughout the academic year as required.
We are looking for someone with a significant and successful track record of working in an examinations environment with knowledge and experience of:-
• Supervising staff
• JCQ regulations
• Invigilation processes and requirements
• Processes to support applications for special arrangements
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of an NVQ level 4 qualification or equivalent and maths and English at level 2 or equivalent.
If you share our passion for innovation and success, there has never been a better time to work for Trafford College Group.
Trafford College Group – New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Trafford College Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
The Trafford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the Trafford College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
To apply, please visit our vacancy page at:-
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9 September 2019